my technicalinc web search

Custom Search

Saturday, July 31, 2010

15.4-inch MacBook

Sally told Susan told Johnny told Sally again that a 15.4-inch Macbook will be released in May 2007. We are actually a little disappointed at the news and would much prefer a smaller version of the notebook. And what the hell is Sally doing talking to Johnny again?
As much as I would agree with the kind folks at Gizmo do I don’t really mind variety. Besides my 12″ iBook is breaking my back.



HTC EVO 4G Android Phone (Sprint)HTC HD2 Windows Phone (T-Mobile)HTC Hero Android Phone (Sprint)HTC Aria Android Phone (AT&T)Palm Pre Plus Phone (Verizon Wireless)HTC Tilt 2 Windows Phone (AT&T)LG Venus VX8800 Phone, Pink (Verizon Wireless)LG Voyager VX10000 Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless)LG Venus VX8800 Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Information is supportive

Followers